Facebook and YouTube are two of the most well-known and influential video-sharing platforms all over the world. Both of these popular platforms offer a variety of excellent user-generated media content. However, YouTube has it all, great music and stunning video content generated by different local and international artists, vloggers. Other than that, you can also stream on YouTube your favorite movies and TV shows. As a regular YouTube user, you probably watch a video and think of sharing it with all of your friends. In terms of that, Facebook is undeniably the perfect platform to share a video to the optimum number of users in the minimum amount of time. With that said, this post will make it possible for you. Here, we will provide you with three different and easy ways to "share YouTube video on Facebook".
How to share YouTube Video to Facebook Using Computer
Learning how to post a YouTube video on Facebook via your computer is not as difficult as it seems. In this part, we will provide you with two methods to successfully share YouTube videos on your Facebook account.
Method 1: Share YouTube Video Directly on a Facebook Post
The easiest way to share a YouTube video is by directly sharing the the link into your Facebook account. By doing this, you can share the YouTube video with your Facebook friends and let them watch it by clicking the link. To do that, here’s a simple guide.
- Open your browser and go to the YouTube official site. Here, search for a YouTube video you would like to share and play it.
- While the video is playing, click on the "SHARE" button below the video. Then, choose "Facebook" to proceed to share the YouTube video in your FB account.
- Once clicked, it will take you to the Facebook page. If you are already logged in to your Facebook account, the YouTube video link will be automatically embedded in your post. But if not, you have to log in to your Facebook account first.
- You can add a little information about what the video is all about. Once done, simply click "Post to Facebook" to proceed sharing the YouTube video on your timeline. In addition, you can also share the YouTube video in "Your Story" if you want to.
Method 2: Download YouTube Video To Share on Facebook
Another way to learn how to post YouTube video on Facebook without link is to download the YouTube video on your computer and upload it later on your Facebook account. This method is best when you want to save the YouTube video on your Facebook permanently. So you can access it on your Facebook account anytime you want. Besides, it’s also way better than the first method since your Facebook friends can play the video directly on the Facebook site. There is no clicking of YouTube video links anymore. To know how to add YouTube video to Facebook permanently, kindly follow the steps provided below.
- First, open a browser and visit the YouTube site. Search for the video you want to download and copy its URL link from the address bar.
- On a separate tab, search for any tool that you can use to download the YouTube video. For this tutorial, we will be using VideoHunt Free Online Video Downloader. It is free and a versatile web-based tool that is perfect for video downloading demands from various video-sharing sites, including YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, etc. Here, paste the YouTube video link on the input bar and click on the Download icon to continue.
- Once the link has been analyzed, click "Download" to see the list of available quality formats. Make sure to choose the highest possible quality format. Then, hit the "Download" button right beside it and it will direct you to another tab.
- You can now download the YouTube video here by clicking the ⋮ menu and then "Download".
- To upload YouTube video on Facebook, open a new tab and go to facebook.com to log in to your Facebook account. On your timeline, create a post and click the green album icon to locate the downloaded YouTube video. Once done, click "Post", and that's it. You have now shared the YouTube video on your Facebook feed.
How to Upload YouTube video on Facebook Using Mobile
Since we are done with the ways on how to post a YouTube video on Facebook via computer, let us show you now how to do it on a mobile device. The process of sharing YouTube videos on Facebook on a mobile device is not something different from how you do it using a computer. Therefore, to make things not complicated, we will show you below the easiest way to post a YouTube video on Facebook using your mobile phone.
- On your mobile phone, launch the YouTube app. Here, search for the video you want to share on your Facebook timeline.
- Play the video and tap on the "Share" button. A list of options will appear on where you want to share the YouTube video. Kindly pick "Facebook News Feed".
- Once tapped, it will direct you to your Facebook news feed together with the YouTube link attached to the post. Finally, tap "Post" to proceed to share the YouTube video on your Facebook timeline.