YouTube is undoubtedly the most frequently visited video search engine. Whether it is an academic course or entertainment news you are looking for, you are sure to find a couple of hundred videos relating to your query. But sometimes, finding the exact match of your query can be difficult from the hundreds of videos. And when you do find that video, you may want to download it for later. That gives rise to another problem. The YouTube videos are sometimes really long, and with limited space on our mobile phones, it isn't easy to download the entire video. Besides, who needs the intro and outro of the video? Sometimes you only need to download only a specific part of the YouTube video. Perhaps a scene from a movie or a topic from an entire lecture. There are 5 ways on how to download a part of YouTube. The following sections are the solutions for you to consider. See how and where to download by going through the sections below.
To solve these problems, you can opt to download only a part of any YouTube video. This is so much more convenient than downloading the entire video, and it saves space on your device too!
WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe
Not only does this tool allow you to download a section of YouTube video, but it also allows you to do some neat editing on the video. It also gives you multiple options to adjust the resolution. So, you can choose according to the space on your device.
To download a specific part of the YouTube Video:
- First you need to Download WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe on your computer
- Click on the YouTube URL option from the list
- Then, Paste the video URL in the box provided
- Now, give the software a few seconds to recognize the video. Then, select the duration and resolution of the video as per your requirement.
- When you are finished, simply click on the "Run" button to start.
YT Cutter is another neat hack to download only a specific part of a YouTube video. To do this:
- Copy the YouTube video URL and paste it in the box provided on the YT cutter website.
- Then select the starting and ending according to your needs
- You can click on "Preview" to watch the clipped portion or you can just go ahead and click "Download" to start the downloading process.
- You can click on "Preview" to watch the clipped portion or you can just go ahead and click "Download" to start the downloading process. And that's all about it!
You might have already come across this popular tool. This allows you to download any YouTube video with the utmost ease. You can convert it into mp3 or mp4. In fact, I am sure most of you would already be using it to download music from YouTube. But this powerful tool is capable of doing more.
It also allows you to download a specific portion from the video.
To do this, all you have to do is:
- Copy the URL of the YouTube video you want to download
- Now open the Y2mate Website and paste the link in the space provided.
- Give a few moments for the software to fetch the video and then several relevant results will appear on the screen.
- Select your video from the options.
- Now, simply click on "download" to start the process.
Kapwing Video Trimmer
This another convenient option for you to download only a specific part of the YouTube video. Kapwing Video Trimmer is a simple online tool to help you achieve this purpose. There are no complicated options in this one, and it is best for beginners and people who don't want any additional options. You don't need any technical background knowledge to use this tool.
However, there are a few drawbacks to using this tool too. For starters, the Kapwing watermark. Apart from that, the processing time or the downloading time is slightly more compared to other apps. But all these aside, it a great tool to download part of YouTube videos.
To download a video, all you have to do is:
- Copy the Video URL from YouTube which you wish to download
- Go to the website of Kapwing Video Trimmer and paste the URL in the box provided.
- Then click on download to start the downloading process. And you are all done!
Save the best for the last. Because this excellent YouTube Trimmer allows you to cut the video and share it directly with your friends by a link. It perfectly fits those users who only want to get a part of the video. Additionally, it doesn't require any difficult process because it is absolutely easy to use that only needs copying and pasting of URL.
To do this, all you have to do is:
- Copy a link from YouTube and paste it on the search bar, or enter keywords and then click the "OK" button.
- Crop the part that you like by setting the start and end within the video duration.
- Copy the URL of the cropped video and embed it on your website or share it with your friends
So, these were the top 5 ways to download a segment of a YouTube video from the whole video. Some of these might be more beginner-friendly than others, but they all get the job done perfectly. So read all options and then pick one that suits you most.