YouTube is perhaps the best place to showcase one's talent that is creative or performance-based. This is why there are many rising stars or YouTubers that achieve great success in producing content on the YouTube platform. A great example of a famous Youtuber is Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg, or famously known as PewDiePie. He is one of the most successful YouTube content creators, which brings entertainment to many YouTube users. Most viewers watch PewDiePie's YouTube channel because of his Let's Play videos and comedic formatted shows, which are truly entertaining. With that being said, it's not surprising that he has approximately 27 billion views on his YouTube channel. Given the content from PewDiePie's YouTube channel, there are a lot of his fans looking for a way to download his videos so they can enjoy them offline. Hence, we explore for you a powerful tool that you can rely on to download PewDiePie videos. To know more about this tool and how to use it, feel free to scroll down below.
An Overview About PewDiePie YouTube Channel
PewDiePie is the most-subscribed YouTuber and the third most-subscribed YouTube channel overall. As of today, his YouTube channel has 110 million subscribers. He started his career in YouTube in the year 2006. Originally, his Youtube channel name was "PewDie," wherein the word pew is slang for the sound of the laser gun firing. On the 29th of June 2012, he posted his first video, "Pewdie Plays: Skyrim- Part 1 - I'm Not A Freakin' Lizard!" which gained over 3.1 million views. Later on, he forgot the password of his YouTube channel. When he returned to YouTube in 2012, he created a new channel known as "PewDiePie." After that, PewDiePie began to create YouTube content like his games' coverage on Minecraft, Subnautica, Terraria, and more. Then eventually, his styles of content diversified to include comedy, vlogs, formatted shows, and music videos. Years have passed, PewDiePie became the most viewed YouTube channel of all time.
List of The Popular and Most Viewed PewDiePie Videos
- bitch lasagna - A music video and one of the most-viewed videos of PewDiePie. It was uploaded on 5 October 2018. As of July 2021, the video has accumulated over 292 million views.
- Congratulations - Another music video mockingly congratulates T-series on surpassing PewDiePie as the most-subscribe channel on YouTube. Later on, the video is banned in India.
- LEVEL 7 | I’M NOT CRAZY (OUTLAST IRL GAMEPLAY) - PewDiePie is confronted with scenarios and sets inspired by the video game Outlast. This video is the seventh episode of the series Scare PewDiePie on YouTube Red.
- A Funny Montage - A collection of PewDiePie's Let's Play videos, including gameplay of fan-made Super Mario games and Surgeon Simulator, among other games.
- THE RUBY PLAYBUTTON / YouTube 50 Mil Sub Reward Unbox
- YouTube sent PewDiePie a unique Ruby Play Button award in honor of his channel exceeding 50 million followers, which he unboxes in this video.
- YouTube Rewind 2018, but it's actually good - A YouTube Rewind–styled mashup, including popular Internet memes from 2018. This video was uploaded on December 27, 2018.
- FUNNY MONTAGE.. #2 - Another compilation of PewDiePie's Let's Play videos. In this video, he featured gameplay of South Park: The Stick of Truth, Gout Simulator, and Dark Souls II, along with other games.
- Jabba the Hutt (PewDiePie Song) by Schmoyoho - Schmoyoho (also known as The Gregory Brothers) produced a music video combining auto-tuned voice snippets with video footage from PewDiePie's content.
- Unboxing 100 MIL YouTube AWARD!! - PewDiePie looks back on his content from before he hit 100 million subscribers. He also reveals the Red Diamond Creator Award he received from YouTube for reaching the record. As well as a $50,000 donation to the Anti-Defamation League (ADL).
How to Download Best PewDiePie Videos for Offline Viewing
Distinctive Feature: This tool has a batch download feature. A useful feature that you can use to download YouTube channels and playlists.
Available Output Format: MP4 and MP3.
If you’re a PewDiePie fan, for sure, there are more than one videos that you’d like to store as a collection and enjoy whenever you want. Well, the good thing is, there is a powerful tool that is best for your downloading needs. And this tool is called AceThinker Video Keeper. Video Keeper is one of the best software that you use to download videos online. Besides, this tool can download videos on YouTube and other video-sharing websites, such as Facebook, Vimeo, Vevo, Twitch, Twitter, and other 1000+ sites. Apart from that, Video Keeper can also save videos in different quality output formats ranging from SD up to HD quality, like 720p, 1080p, and 4K. Moreover, one of its great features is the capability of downloading YouTube videos simultaneously. With that said, you can surely download PewDiePies Minecraft world and his other game videos all at once. To know how to download using this tool, you can follow the steps below.
Try it for Free
Step 1 Install the PewDiePie’s Video Downloader
To begin, select one of the "Download" buttons above based on your computer's operating system. Then, run the installer and go through the setup wizard to finish installing the program on your computer. After that, launch the program to become accustomed to its buttons interface.
Step 2 Get the URL of PewDiePie’s Video
Next, go to the YouTube site and search for PewDiePie's channel. Since PewDiePie has many videos on his channel, you can instead select one of his playlists to download his videos all at once. So, from the playlist's tab, copy the URL from the address bar.
Step 3 Start Downloading PewDiePie Videos
Once done, put the URL into Video Keeper's built-in search box by clicking on the "+" symbol and let the tool examine the PewDiePie playlist. To download all of the videos in the playlist at once, click the "Batch Download" button. Then, select all the videos you want to download and click the "Download" drop-down box. Here, select your preferred quality. Finally, hit on the "Download" button to begin downloading the PewDiePie videos.
Step 4 Play & Watch the Downloaded PewDiePie Videos
Once all the videos have finished downloading, go to the tool's "Downloaded" section to find all the PewDiePie videos you saved. To preview one of the videos, right-click on it and select "Play Video." You can also select "Open File Location" to go to the downloaded PewDiePie videos destination folder.